Welcome to MCLI
We are the Maricopa Center for Learning and Instruction, located at the District office of the Maricopa Community Colleges, Arizona.
MCLI is considered a national model for motivating, infusing, and promoting innovation and change in the community college environment.
The six primary elements of MCLI's mission are:
- faculty development
- information dissemination
- research and evaluation
- educational outreach and linkage
on the World Wide Web with MCLI
- MCLI's HOTLIST of other WWW servers is a frequently updated list of Internet resources, organized by topic.
- Information about the MCLI World Wide Web server hardware and software.
- MCLI's Mosaic Demo page. We use this for our Mosaic presentations. As printed, it makes a nice one page handout.
- MCLI's Tips n' Tricks for Mosaic.
- Get a start creating Mosaic HTML documents.
- Compare the screens for Macintosh and Windows Mosaic clients.
- Travel the Information SuperHypeWay! Sense of humor recommended!
MCLI's twin-publication for teaching and learning.
MCLI Library Holdings
- Research Mentor is an instructor-designed environment for using computer-based resources.
- LEE, Learning English Electronically, is designed to help adult ESL community college students recognize the structural patterns of the English language and develop writing skills at the sentence level.
Maricopa's Internet Resources
See also Internet Links to Sites in Arizona
- MCLI's Gopher Server
- Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD)Gopher Server
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College WWW server.
- Estrella Mountain Community College Center Gopher Server and WWW Server
- Mesa Community College Gopher Server
- Phoenix College Gopher Server
- PMIP - Phoenix Metro Imaging Project, a cooperative project involving the Maricopa Community Colleges, Arizona State University, and the Phoenix Public Libraries.
MCLI Home Page
The Internet Connection at MCLI is Alan Levine --} firstname.lastname@example.org